This article combines definitions of common terms used in the Facebook Ads Autopilot Shopify app.
- Watch Tutorial: On demand step-by-step video tutorial that covers the task you're trying to accomplish
- Start Guide: On demand personal assistant that provides you with a tour of the feature you're on
- Automation: The main feature of the Facebook Autopilot appthat enables you to optimize your Facebook ads automatically to maximize your profit
- Create Automation: A dynamic automation builder that helps you launch a strategy that optimizes your ads in a few
- Strategies Library: A folder of pre-built automation strategies organized into different categories that help you optimize your ads more efficiently
- Analyze: An all-in-one analytics hub that collects data from your Shopify store, Google Analytics, and Facebook to provide you with a single source of truth you can rely on. This feature has 3 sub-features: Overview, Campaign Analysis, and Compare Metrics
- Overview: A sub-feature of Analyze. This drag-and-drop dashboard enables you to build a custom dashboard and track KPIs that matter to you the most
- Campaign Analysis: This Analyze sub-feature provides you with a comprehensive breakdown of a campaign's performance while also pinpointing areas to improve
- Compare Metrics: An Analyze sub-feature that allows you to compare metrics of the same campaign or different campaigns.
- Quickstart: A category of pre-built automation strategies that help you quickly optimize your campaigns by increasing the budget of top-performing ads, pausing underperforming ads, and re-activating ads with recent purchases
- Scaling: A category of pre-built automation strategies that helps you scale top-performing ads based on customer acquisition cost or ROAS
- Safety: A category of pre-built automation strategies that helps you prevent ad spend loss by pausing underperforming ads
- KPI: A Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is a measurable value that demonstrates how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives (source: klipfolio)
- Aquisition Cost or CAC: Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) is the cost of converting a prospect into a customer that purchased a product from your Shopify store
- ROAS: Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) is a marketing metric that measures the efficacy of your Facebook ad campaign
- Average Order Value: Average order value (AOV) is the average shopping cart value of customers who purchase from your store. To calculate your Shopify store's average order value, divide total revenue by the number of orders.
- Average COGS: Average Cost Of Goods Sold is the average value of how much a product costs you
- Max Cost Per Purchase: Maximum Cost Per Purchase is the maximum amount of money you can spend to get 1 purchase
- Max Daily Budget: Maximum Daily Budget is the maximum amount of money you can spend each day on 1 campaign. This also serves as the limit to stop increasing a campaign's budget.
- Widget: Elements you can drag and drop on your Overview dashboard to display metrics that reflect your business’s performance
- Layout: Pre-made dashboard views displaying cohesive sets of data, that you can observe to analyze your progress from different perspectives.