Account Setup Guide
Learn about the prerequisites and steps needed to install a Scalify app on your Shopify store.
Scalify apps help you create Facebook & Instagram ads automatically to maximize your profits and get sales.
You can browse All of Scalify Shopify apps here: apps.shopify.com/partners/Scalify
Starting a 7-day free trial is easy and takes less than 5 minutes to set up.
Here are the prerequisites of signing up for a Scalify app:
- You finished setting up your Shopify store and you have at least 1 product
- You're on a paid Shopify plan
- You're an Admin of an active Facebook Business Account
- Your ad account is active
- You verified your domain and configured your Pixel events.
For the app to function correctly, all these conditions must be true.
Installing a Scalify app on your store
Before getting started, please make sure that:
- You're logged in to your Shopify store
- All ad and pop-up blockers (extensions and apps) are turned off.
Let's get started!
- Go to Facebook Ad Launch on the Shopify Store.
- Click the Add App button.
- Click on the Install button.
- Click on the Approve Subscription Button.
You’ll be redirected to finish the rest of the signup steps.
Setting up your account
Finally, set up your account by connecting your Facebook profiles, ad accounts, and pages.
- Click on the Connect Facebook button.
- A new window will open, click on the Connect to Facebook button to connect your Facebook Business account.
- Once your Facebook account is connected successfully, click on the Close This Window button to continue.
- In the Connect Ad Accounts section, click on the Select Ad Account button to reveal personal and business ad accounts.
- Click on the Add button next to the ad accounts you'd like to use. Once you're happy with your selection, click Done. You can always go back to this to add/remove ad accounts.
- In the Facebook Pages section, click on the Select Facebook Pages button to reveal your Facebook pages.
- Tick the box next to the Facebook page you'd like to use with Scalify. You can always add/remove Facebook pages later.
Your account is now fully set up and ready to start advertising and optimizing your Facebook ads automatically!