Adding a Teammate
Learn how you can add and manage your teammates' permissions.
Teammates are users who collaborate with you and have access to specific assets (ad accounts, websites, stores) and the following permissions:
- Analyze, to read analytics data from Facebook, Google Analytics, and supported eCommerce stores
- Automation, to view and manage automations
- Launch, to create and enable ads, audiences, and custom conversions
- Offers, to view products and landing pages data and use their assets in ads
- History, to view, edit, and create similar tasks.
Note: You can add unlimited users in any Scalify plan.
To follow along with this guide, open the Scalify app in a separate tab. Open Scalify.
- Click on the Settings tab at the bottom of your sidebar.
- Click on the Team tab.
- Click on the Invite User button.
- Uncheck the All boxes to reveal the permissions for Analyze, Launch, Offers, and History then select the boxes of the permissions you want to grant your teammate.
- Uncheck the All box in Ad Accounts and Stores & Websites then select the boxes of the assets you want to grant your teammate access to
- Click on the Generate Link button.
- Copy the generated link and share it with your colleague via email or a communication channel of your choice.
Your teammate can open the link in a new tab and follow the instructions on the screen to create an account.
Note: Keeping the boxes checked by default will grant your teammate the admin role.
To add a team admin that has full access to your assets and permissions, click on this article.