Connecting your WooCommerce store allows Scalify to sync your store’s analytics data and products into the app automatically.
To connect your WooCommerce store with Scalify, follow the steps below:
Before you start: On a different tab, log in to the WooCommerce store you want to connect with Scalify.
- From the left sidebar, click on Stores and Websites.
- Click on the WooCommerce option to connect your WooCommerce store.
- Enter your WooCommerce store URL — which is the URL of your website — and click on Connect WooCommerce to proceed.
- You’ll be redirected into a Woocommerce permissions page, click on the Approve button to allow the Scalify integration. To learn how Scalify uses your store’s data, please visit the user privacy page.
Now that your WooCommerce store is connected successfully, you can switch between stores and websites by:
- On the top right corner of your Scalify interface, click on your Scalify account name to reveal a drop-down.
- Click on Switch Accounts.
- From the list of accounts appearing, choose the Scalify account you want to use.
Scalify allows you to choose from supported platforms: WooCommerce, Shopify, BigCommerce, and Squarespace.
You can also connect WordPress sites and non-supported platforms using the Other option on the Stores & Websites tab.
Note: With a free plan, you can create and manage ads for 3 stores or websites. Learn more about projects and plans by clicking here.