Duplicating Facebook automation rule across ad accounts
Learn how to duplicate a Facebook automation rule or an automation rule folder accross Facebook ad accounts in the same Scaliy accounts.
Scalify allows you to duplicate a Facebook automation rule or an automation rule folder (with multiple automation rules) across Facebook ad accounts.
In this guide, you'll get the step-by-step instructions to:
- Duplicate a Facebook automation rule across Facebook ad accounts
- Duplicate a Facebook automation rule folder across Facebook ad accounts.
- On your Scalify account, click on Automate from the sidebar.
- On the automation rules list, click on the duplicate button next to the automation rule/folder. A list of the Facebook ad accounts you connected with Scalify will appear.
- Click on the ad account you want to duplicate this automation rule in.
You'll get a success message informing you that the automation rule is duplicated successfully into the selected ad account.